Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy March

So I'm going to be honest. I'm not quite sure what this blog is. It's supposed to be my everyday life, as per my blog title. But I feel constricted. I have certain days where I'm supposed to post things and sometimes I want to talk about other things. Thus, a change is a comin'. Again. 

I'm sure you're indifferent, mainly because there's one follower (hi you!) and a handful of viewers (hello world). Stick with me and I'm sure you'll read a lot more. Hopefully. Maybe. Please?

One thing I'm sticking with is the printable. Because I love 'em. And you may just like them too. This month honors the huge "Irish" holiday this month.


This printable was formatted to fit a normal 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. I used the following fonts: AYearWithoutRain. FoglihtenNo01. ClipperScriptFat. IndyPimp. CKHandprint. CandyRandy. CinnamonCake. HoneyScript. Lullaby. Shamrock.

Are you Irish? I'm a quarter. Along with a quarter of Dutch, German, and French to round it out. What are some big heritage holidays out there that I don't know about? Are there any?

No comments:

Post a Comment