Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy (early) April

I gave up candy. It was a poor choice. But, I think it was a wise one. Confused? Let me explain.

Lent started last month in the beginning of March. My work has a candy drawer, where people bring in left over candy, newly bought candy, etc for the office to enjoy. I've been over-indulging. For example, there were whoppers in the bag. No one likes whoppers. Except for me, apparently. I eat them three three-packs at a time. One day, I did six. So I gave it up. 

And now I want M&M's. Let me countdown the days! I know, Sundays don't technically count during lent. But I give it up from Ash Wednesday 'til Easter Sunday. Last year I went vegetarian. Ryan threatened divorce (not really) if I did it again. 

Anyway, it's close enough to the first of the month, that means there's a printable for you. It's themed for April's impending holiday and hot damn do I love pastels. It looks awesome on my new mantel. Check it out.


Here's the printable...

This printable was formatted to fit a 5" x 7" piece of paper. I used the following fonts: ReturntoSender. SketchSerif. CarnevaleeFreakshow. Vanessa. BlackBoysonMopeds. I used the following graphics: EasterEgg1. EasterEgg2.

Did you give up anything for lent? Has it been a challenge so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment