Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Instagram Idiot

I joined Instagram a while ago. I can't remember when, maybe a year? I didn't really get the appeal at the time. I joined anyway. My first post...yesterday. It's a love note I put in my husband's lunch box. Then I went crazy. Because, why not? 

Then I was struck with genius and wanted to add an instagram feed to this here blog. And there's sites that will automatically create code for you to put in your blog! Sounds terrific, right? Well, I tried. And tried. And tried. Take a look at the left side. You see one? That's because I couldn't figure it out. *sigh* Anyone want to help me?

I like instagram for the sheer fact that anyone can make photos pretty with the filters and other options I don't know how to describe. So I will leave you with one of my first photos. Filtered and everything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment