Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tunetastic Thursday - J. Roddy Walston and the Business "Take It As It Comes"

Today is a glorious day, for several reasons conflicting reasons. Conflicting, you may ask? Glorious yet conflicting? Does that even make sense?

Of course it does. Especially if you're me.

Why so glorious? For one, it's snowing. And I LOVE snow. The white stuff just makes my heart pitter patter. And two, the hubbs is taking me to see Wild Cub! Snow and travel does not bode well for me. But I'm good because I have the hubbs as my chauffeur. 

I mentioned them in a previous Tunetastic post. WEQX, my favorite radio station ever, played them and I became hooked pretty quick. Seriously, this radio station brings attention to great new bands. Like today's band, J. Roddy Walston and the Business. And eff me, if that isn't just the coolest name ever. To top it off, you have to respect someone who says, "I don't play keyboards - I play piano." on why he brings a 300lb piano on tour. There's no real video for it, and I try to link to the band's page rather than other performances or tv hosts, so I hope you like it. 


What's been on your playlist this week? Anything I should check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment