Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Tunes - Walk the Moon "Shiver Shiver"


Lately I have been eating up music. Song after song, I've been jamming; singing along much to the chagrin of Ryan. I guess this is one of those times in your life where music just gets you and plays the perfect song and you're all in. Well, I heard a song a while back by Walk the Moon called "Anna Sun." It was pretty good so I decided to download the self-titled 2012 album it's from. The short (43:01), eleven song album is packed with good songs, like today's, "Shiver Shiver." 

The band decided to try a "7in7" series. Where they make "officially unofficial music videos, hand-made, band-made by WALK THE MOON without a film crew or a budget." They did it with only one camera while they were on tour. Pretty impressive I think. I checked out most of the other videos and they seem pretty neat. It's nice to see that a band can not only make some good music but seem like they have a fun time doing it.

"Shiver Shiver" was one of the videos they did on tour. I just want to say one thing, white boy can dance. 


Next time these guys stroll through my area, I am definitely going to their concert. I hope they're just as awesome live. If you have more time, check out their video for "Quesdilla" because it's hilarious.

Have you seen these guys live? Are they pretty good? Tell me about your best concert experience - of all time, not just with these guys. Isn't it amazing to be part of something bigger?

No comments:

Post a Comment