Thursday, January 15, 2015

These are my confessions

Let's get right to the thick of things.

1. Just about my favorite part of the whole movie theater experience are the previews. I get more and more excited as each new one plays. It's weird.

2. I thought Taylor Swift was singing about "Starbucks lovers" rather than a "long list of ex-lovers."

3. I think I'm lactose intolerant and I'm going to deny it hardcore. That smoothie I mentioned? Two hours later my stomach felt like a geyser ready to burst. Now that I think of it, that sounds gross. But it wasn't like that! I promise. It was just all this gargling. Today, I had cereal for breakfast and two hours later the same thing happened. Seriously though, I can't be. I will live with the terrible uncomfortableness for hours in order to eat and drink dairy. Let's see if I can go three for three tomorrow!

4. You know how some people are really great with movie quotes? I'm really great with Disney quotes. Like I can repeat the whole Lion King movie verbatim. I'll often say quotes from the movie under my breath in conversations. It may come off as crazy but eh, my friends love me.

5. Growing up, I taught myself how to use the Microsoft Office Suite. I spent hours just dicking around on it. It came in super handy at college and I'm like the Excel guru at the office. That's pretty cool, but I think about all the time I wasted invested. It feels kinda cool though when everyone comes to you with questions. It just sucks when you have eleven million things to do.

I feel like I was a little too "I'm wicked awesome!" in that last one. So tell me. What do you rock at? Anything you wanna confess to?

No comments:

Post a Comment