Monday, January 19, 2015

Eat. Sleep. Work. Exercise. Repeat.

I found this list somewhere and I'm trying.


I'm trying to get more sleep. I'm keeping up with my water intake. I'm working out six days a week. I'm trying to read for fun. 

Damn, though, if it isn't exhausting. What do you think? Here's what I've got going on:

Monday: Work. PT. Eat. Sleep.
Tuesday: Work. Swim. Eat. Sleep.
Wednesday: Work. PT. Eat. Sleep.
Thursday: Work. Workout. Swim. Eat. Sleep.
Friday: Work. Bike. Eat. Sleep.
Saturday: Workout. Swim. Farmer's Market. Errands. Eat. Sleep. 
Sunday: Relax. 

Add in some nights when there's more work after exercising and it's just a blast. That list up there? Yeah, not everything gets done. But I'm checking off the boxes most important to me. 

So my house might have a little dust; my desk might be a little cluttered. Life's about setting priorities and making yourself happy. Right now, for me, my free time is exercising. Some days I might feel the urge to switch it up. But I make those calls and I do what's best for me. 

In the end, you can't be all things. In the end, all you can do is try your best. It's all we can ask of ourselves, right?

What's on your list? What are you working on this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment