Friday, January 9, 2015

Top Five Friday: Tunetastic

A colleague asked me yesterday if I'd bet my paycheck on the accuracy of a piece of information I gave him.

My response? "Sure, it's not that big anyway." Which kinda, sorta got me a job offer? Funny how things work.

Here's what's been on repeat.

1. Hozier's "Work Song." Let's be honest the entire album has been on repeat. This is one of my, if not the, favorite songs on the album.


2. Broods' "Four Walls." I think it's my favorite song on the album.


3. Louisa Wendorff's "Blank Space/Style (Taylor Swift Mash-Up)" with Devin Dawson since I saw the VS Fashion Show 2014 earlier this week and saw Taylor Swift perform "Style." I found this little gem and haven't stopped listening.


4. Ed Sheeran's "I See Fire" ever since I saw The Desolation of Smaug and realized what the song was about.


5. Knox Hamilton's "Work it Out" because I may have the teeniest, tiniest crush on Boots, the lead singer. But maybe I just have a thing for beards?


What've you got on repeat?

No comments:

Post a Comment