Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Every. Damn. Day.

I'm going to go broke buying ink. 


Honestly, my printer is utterly ridiculous. I print about four pages before one of the cartridges needs to be replaced! I even looked up how to reset the cartridges to see if that would work.

Well wouldn't you know it, I have such a new and advanced piece of technology it doesn't even have that option. What joy...

I'm thhhiiiiisssss close to saying "eff it" and selling the damn thing and printing everything at the UPS store for 78¢ a copy. 

The only thing that I've found to help extend the cartridge life, surprisingly, was changing the print quality to "best" rather than "normal." I still get color issues towards the bottom of the page, though. 

Hopefully you have more luck printing this out than I do!

What printers seem to work for you?

The printable is formatted to fit a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper and features the following fonts: KB Queeny Me, KG The Fighter, KBSticktoIt, and YummyCupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment