Friday, January 23, 2015

Top Five Friday: Words

I'm not sure about your week, but I'd just like to say that I'm super glad this one is almost over.


Like so happy. That picture could be of me celebrating this week being over. Glitter and everything.

It's been a challenging week with my job. It's been tough getting used to the more difficult activities at physical therapy. And I've nearly been downright murderous trying to track my calories, sleep, and steps.

For now, I'm going to take a deep breath in and breathe out. Here's my top five things that have kept me going this week.

1. Something to make me smile.

Something to Make Me Smile

2. Something to move me.

Something to Move Me

3. Something to inspire me.

Something to Inspire Me

4. Something to ground me.
Something to Ground Me
5. Something to calm me.

Something to Calm Me

What's been keeping you sane this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment