Sunday, April 27, 2014

New Tunes - Awolnation "All I Need"


I just realized it's been quite some time since I posted new music. I was almost out of commission for a bit because I dropped my phone and shattered the screen. Thankfully, I bend over and pay for insurance. I got a new "refurbished" version of my old phone. The buttons are finicky and not what I'm used to, but there's only 11 months until I can get the newer version. I will be counting down until that day. 

You may have heard of Awolnation when they took the radio by storm with "Sail." Their newest album, Megalithic Symphony, has some pretty great songs including "Kill Your Heroes" and today's song, "All I Need." I hope these guys come to my area on tour. Until then I'll keep their album on repeat.


And as a special treat, I made a couple printables. I'm going to get these printed by one of the big box stores so they'll look nice. I have just the spot to put them.


These printables were formatted to fit a 5" x 7" piece of paper. I used the following fonts on each one: CarnevaleeFreakshow.  LTChickenhawk. I used textures from this pack: GrungeRemodelingTextures.

No comments:

Post a Comment