Friday, November 21, 2014

These are my confessions

"...just when I thought I said all I can say." Yes? No? Okay, anyway. Behind this blog is someone super real and super normal just like the rest of you. Here's five random things that make me human, because five seems to be my number.

1. I once hole punched my hand. Very true story. I needed to hammer something into my dorm room wall and I thought, "what do I have that's heavy?" Well of course, the only thing I had was a three-hole punch. Clearly, it ended badly.

2. I lick my ice cream bowl clean. Yes, my face is then covered in meam (what I called it when I was three) but it's better on your face than left in the bowl, am-I-right?

3. I have the shyest bladder, ever. Unless it's Ryan (or complete strangers) I can't go with someone else in the bathroom. It's a struggle. I was a total creeper in the bathroom today, having to wait for two people to finish and leave before I could go. And I  was bursting, I had to go so bad. One day I'll end up with a bladder infection, I'm sure.

4. On another note, Ryan and I have no boundaries. We held a conversation earlier while he was on the toilet and I was leaning against the sink looking at him. Whatever. 

5. Last Friday, as I was walking out, my earring was ensnared by my scarf while my arms were filled with bags. I was so tired, that as my second level manager was untangling it, I was laughing uncontrollably. It was just the whip cream on top of that week. The cherry? My coworker has the last few seconds before my earring was freed on video. Kinda like this picture he took of me today. The jerk.

Yes, those are puppies on the blanket and I was indeed cold.

All I can say is, I'm glad it's Friday. It's been a long week. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment