Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy December!

I have been a serious slacker. No printables, no posts, no pictures. Ugh. What am I doing with my life?

Well, for one, I'm working. As in, as much as normal people do in a week in three and a half days. For two, I'm exercising seemingly every day. When I get home and finally eat I just want to sleep, which I don't do. Especially not now that we have this den of pain set up in our living room.

Many thanks to our tri-friends Andrea and Mike for the trainers! 

I've missed making printables and posting updates. I hope you've missed me too. Maybe this month I'll see my actual work job become less hectic, but maybe I'll become an astronaut. Both are as likely. Either way, I want to work on being more efficient with my time.

In the meantime, enjoy this Christmas printable featuring Santa's reindeer.

Although I might not feel like I have a lot of free time, I can't complain when I spend it with this handsome guy. Here's us finishing our second 5k, the Troy Turkey Trot.


What have you been up to lately?


The printable is formatted to fit a 8" x 10" piece of paper and features the following fonts: Simon Script.

No comments:

Post a Comment