Thursday, November 13, 2014

Top Five Thursday: Tunetastic

I've worked about 46 hours since Sunday, one being a 14 hour day, and had maybe a total of 25 hours of sleep since then, which for me is definitely not enough. I need a solid eight hours a night to be human. Ryan can attest. 

Seriously, today, at any given point, I would blink and have a mini anxiety attack that I was going to fall asleep. Then I came home and Ryan gave me wine. I'm surprised I'm not drooling yet.

What's getting me through is music. Here's what been on a loop recently:

1. Walk the Moon's "Shut Up and Dance" because, um, how fun is this song? Oh, and HELLO those dimples? Kthnxbye.


2. One Direction's "Steal My Girl" because I'm twelve and love them. It may be a problem. Ryan's starting to look at me funny on this one.


3. George Ezra's "Budapest" because I hope Ryan would give up everything for me, but let's be honest, he didn't have much to begin with. Whatever, I love him anyway. I know I definitely would, but that castillo might cause some pain.


4. Sara Bareilles's "Gravity" in honor of the fact that we landed on a freaking comet yesterday. Is that not the coolest thing ever? We launched something in 2004 that landed ten years later. Talk about crazy calculations.


5. Jesse Ware's "Say You Love Me" because I'm just in that R&B mood sometimes and I'm kind of in love with her voice.


How's your week going? Are you making it through?

No comments:

Post a Comment