Friday, November 7, 2014

'Twas the Night Before the Race

Yep, that's right. Tomorrow, Ryan and I are running our first 5K in the morning.

I'm somewhere between, incredibly excited and terrified. Excited because you only have one first and it's tomorrow! More likely, I'm excited for the fact that this is what our training has led up to. I'm terrified, because I'm not sure if I can run the whole thing. And I really want to. I think if I do, I'll cry. Legitimately cry. 

It's better too, as I have a little support group going. Not only am I running with Ryan but with one of my best friends, Andrea. You may remember her, my triathlon friend. My mom and dad are also going to cheer us on from the sidelines. My brother called me tonight and asked if it was okay that he sleep in on his birthday rather than go watch us run. I couldn't fault him at that. He even offered to make a sign for us, which I thought was sweet. Mainly because Dean is not crafty at all

Wish me luck tomorrow! I'll be sure to post about times and a picture with my face as red as a cherry. Be on the look out!




No comments:

Post a Comment