Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Five Tuesday - Funny Stuff

Sometimes, you just need a minute to laugh. When it's one of those days, or weeks, you want to smile and laugh a little out loud. Here's a list of the top five things that've made me laugh recently.

1. This picture. I literally laughed out loud for like a minute.


2. I write Ryan lunch box love notes most day and last week I gave him a few math jokes. Like this one: "You know what seems odd to me? Numbers that aren't divisible by two."

3. Pretty much anytime Disney can be brought up in a conversation. I especially love browsing the interwebs and finding gems like this:


4. Getting lyrics wrong and having absolutely NO IDEA until years later. Then when you're purusing the top 100 songs from the 90s you realize it's "How Bizarre" not "How Was I" by OMC. Not kidding, I found that out last week.

5. This Kevin Hart skit gets me every time. I wonder if Ryan can relate, since he's only an inch taller. 


What's made you laugh lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment