Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Tunes - Alex & Sierra "Scarecrow"


Recently, I stumbled across the couple who won the X Factor last year. Adorable may be an understatement to describe them. And I'm completely obsessed with their new song "Scarecrow."

I just listened to it five times. In a row. I'm about 99.9% sure that if I hit repeat one more time and sing along that Ryan will holler, "Al!" With that tone. You know the one? The one you use when someone is just annoying the peaches out of you? Yea, with that tone. 

Or maybe not, since he just walked in as I pressed repeat and he was playing Pokemon. A twenty-seven year old playing Pokemon? Yep. That current little obsession was inspired by our seven and five year old nephews. 

I'm sure it'll pass soon. 

Please let it pass soon?

In the meantime, enjoy the melodies. 


What are you listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment