Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Top Five Tuesday: Tunes

I'm going to try out something new. Here's the top five songs I'm hitting repeat on this week. I'm featuring alternative music that's played on my local station, WEQX

"Doses and Mimosas" by Cherub (Explicit) because "to all the bitch ass hoes that hates me the most, oh yea, I hate you too." (Please don't judge me on those lyrics - it's been a long day at work.)


"Silhouettes" by Colony House because his voice at 1:23, 2:32, and 2:41. He can sing me to sleep any night of the week.


"Take Me to Church" by Hozier because I know all the words and can sing it in key. ALL. DAY. LONG. (And it annoys Ryan, win-win.)


"Marigold" by J. Roddy Walston & The Business because it's one of those fun songs and you have no idea what the lyrics mean but you bop your head and hum along.


"One Minute More" by Capital Cities because I'm a big fan of the group and sometimes you just need a lovey song. It always reminds me of Rye and how everyday is better with him. 


What's on your playlist this week? Any of these make your top five?

No comments:

Post a Comment