Monday, September 15, 2014

Sometimes I "SMH" at Myself

This week is incredibly busy and I have a ton of stuff I want to do before my mother-in-law, sister-in-laws, and nephews come.

One of the things I need to do is process (and freeze) the 35 pounds of apples we bought the other weekend. Unfortunately, over the weekend I was peeling and slicing apples and just happened to bent the crap out of my apple corer. Sad face. But that means that I get to upgrade to one of those peel/slice/core jobbies that might make my life 1,000 times easier if it works. 

When we were heading out to the store to buy it, I helped Ryan pack the car with bags of clothes we're donating. I figured we'd multitask and drop them off on the way. Now, for some background, we live in a city and don't have off-street parking. As I walked around the car to get on the passenger side, I asked, "Will you pull out for me?" His response? A big 'ol smile and a "sure can!" 

That smile of his gets him out of A LOT of trouble. It's just too cute. That, and the fact that I walked into it got him out of this one. I can't fault him for thinking it. I went there too. 

Wouldn't anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment