Saturday, September 6, 2014

Autumn Bucket List

Right now, I'm torturing myself. It's painful. 

Have you ever sat through one of those driver safety courses? Because that's what I'm doing right now. Clicking through an online presentation, watching depressing videos, and waiting for the time clock to run out. For six hours

Thankfully, you can multitask and I'm writing down what I actually want to do this autumn. 

I am thrumming with excitement about checking every single item off on the list. I just want to go out and do them all this weekend. Considering we don't have any fallen leaves yet and that it was 90° outside today, it might take a month or two to check these bad boys off. 

Here's my list:


As I check these items off, I'll post updates and pictures of the adventures. I can't wait!

What are you going to do this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment