Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy September, Happy Labor Day!

Ah September. Welcome, welcome. Thank you for starting me off with a three day weekend. 

This month, there's two printables. Mainly because I fell in love with these colors. They remind me of summer and the sea. I just don't want to let go of those vibes just yet as fall slowly creeps in. 




I printed them out and placed them together in Ikea frames on my living room mantel. I think the two together (along with those awesome bottles I found!) look great on my September mantel.


The first printable is formatted to fit an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper and I used these fonts: Cupid de Locke, Handy George, KG Call Me Maybe (Skinny)SacramentoPinto NO_04, and KG Heart Doodles.

The second printable is formatted to fit a 5" x 7" piece of paper. I know the PDF looks segmented but it doesn't print that way. No worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment