Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy September - Happy Wedding Day!

This past week I was Columbus, Ohio for work. I flew back in earlier on Friday because today, September 1st, my cousin is getting married! We've been like sisters since birth, being only two months and a day apart, and I'm her matron of honor. I'm a nervous wreck over speaking in front of family and friends, although I rather like the speech I have prepared. Happy wedding day, Katie and Alex!

But today is also the first day of the month and I didn't want to not give you a printable! This one is really for all of Fall which will be good for the next three or so months. I hope you like it. Don't worry I won't gyp you on October and November.


Later on this week I'll post about my adventures in Columbus. Unfortunately, the hubbs couldn't join me again because school started last Monday for him. The team I was working with is based in Columbus so at night I was on my own. I hope it's not just me, but isn't it always a little awkward walking into a restaurant and saying, "table for one, please?" I managed to not look completely weird though, at least I think.

I have so much to share this week besides our regular posts. Let's hope I find the time to write it all up. In the meantime, have a wonderful and safe Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment