Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tunestastic Thursday - Mat Kearney "Fire and Rain"



Last week’s song prompted a new Pandora station and I like it so far. I like it even more as it brought me back to some great songs! It’s wonderful to rediscover music you’ve loved. Especially when you have happy thoughts and memories with those songs. This week’s song brings me back to my lovey state of mind and I like it. I’ve known about Mat Kearney for about six years now so it’s great to listen to him again.

He’s released some pretty fantastic singles, although this week’s song isn’t one. If I were a music producer I would have made this a single in a heartbeat! But there’s probably a reason I’m not one. The song reminds me of the love and commitment for the hubs, because through the fire and rain, my love for him, and his sexy beard, won’t fade. I love you, Red. I hope you enjoy this. And I hope it reminds you all of someone special!


I am in definite need to download this album. Most likely it’ll end up being his entire discography. The hubbs is not going to enjoy this. He’d probably beg you to put my on a different route. You should help him out. Especially because I’d love to hear from you and listen to a new artist/band.

What are some songs that you have memories tied with? Are there ones you avoid for the very same reason? Share a happy one and what the song means to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment