Monday, December 29, 2014

The Best Boss

I must say I have the best boss. After six days of a mini Christmas vacation, I was not looking forward to going back to work today. 

Then I get a ping (think instant message) that we're going out to lunch. Always wonderful to get out of the office. Then I get the news that we're not going back to the office. What?! My prayers were clearly heard. THEN. I get news that we're working remotely for the rest of the year. Praise Jesus, hallelujah! Because who doesn't like to relax at home in their pajamas while working with the whole kitchen at your fingertips? Not me, I tell ya. 

Working from home also let's me get in extras that I wouldn't normally get. Like riding my bike at lunch, the shortest commute ever (besides my normal seven minute one), and the cutest company ever (Ryan, of course). Also a plus is having music cranked and singing loudly. Which may bother my "cube-mate" but he's usually a good sport. 

He's pretty adorable right?

While I'm working from home I'll be thinking about my New Year Resolutions for 2015. This past year I resolved to quit Facebook (totally did) and to buy gifts from local stores or craft them myself.(which I somewhat did).

I'll share my 2015 list when I finally have it together. 

Did you check anything off your resolution this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment