Monday, December 15, 2014

These are my confessions

Confessions...ahhh, so good for the soul. Here goes.

1. Pencil thin eyebrows. What gives? I don't see how it's preferable. I mean one wrong move and BOOM you're missing part of your eyebrow. Maybe you can explain it?

2. A lady bug landed on my husband's manly bits after he got out of bed one morning, and we sleep in our birthday suits, then proceeded to smack it off. Only hilarity ensued.

3. I sometimes comb Ryan's back hair. Why? Because it's funny that he has some to comb and because it bothers him. Pure enjoyment. Pure love.

4. I quit Facebook yesterday and I couldn't be happier. I was asked if instagram or pinterest were next. There may have been a *hint* of sarcasm in my reply.

5. We've already exchanged Christmas gifts. Mainly because I'm terrible with secrets and I get so excited that I just want to share. I mean why make them wait if they know what they got and it's the thought that counts?! I bought Rye a GPS watch with a triathlon bundle that can track you in the water, on the bike, and out for a run. He bought me a digital SLR camera that I've already got good use out of. I'm no where near a professional but at least I'm not using auto. 


What are some of your confessions? Do you have a holiday one?

No comments:

Post a Comment