Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I've got a huge secret. Wanna hear it?


I know. I know. It's not really a secret if I share it. But it's sooo good. It's the best secret ever. Can you guess what it is?


SANTA'S COMING! Like right now, he's on his way. Google's tracking him. So I hope you were good this year. I sure wasn't but I'm bribing him with cookies and other goodies. It totally works if you're looking for some last minute points with the Big Man. It doesn't hurt to leave a little something to warm up the soul too, if you know what I mean. 

But from the bottom of my heart, Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy tomorrow with your family, your friends, and those you love the most. 


And I hope you have some good food. I know I'll be stuffing myself silly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment