Thursday, October 23, 2014

1,000 Miles

This past Monday, Ryan and I completed our first ever fitness goal. We rode 1,000 miles on our bicycles. It feels so great!


I also have The Proclaimers song stuck in my head. You know the one? "I would walk five hundred miles, and I would walk five hundred more." Except I sing it with "bike" because. Seriously. I rode a thousand miles! My sore ass can prove it. 


It felt so good to accomplish a goal and I can't wait for the next one. We're on target to run our first 5k on November 8th. 

Perhaps the best part of Monday was when we got home and I found this package...


My crispy M&Ms! Nearly two weeks early! I was downright estatic. I danced the happy dance and earned a few weird looks from my husband. It's probably because I looked like this...


With this candy in hand, I'm happier than a pig in mud. 

What's the last goal you reached? What's on your to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment