Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tunetastic Thursday - Vampire Weekend "Unbelievers"

My favorite radio station, WEQX, is always bringing me great new music. I heard this little diddy on the way to work on Monday and haven't been able to get it out of my head since then. I didn't catch the name of it that morning as I was rushing into work but thankfully EQX puts up their playlist online. I just went online that night and found out who it was. How I didn't guess Vampire Weekend was beyond me. I hope you like it. And if you haven't listened to EQX yet, do it. Go check them out. They stream online. It's free (after you pay your internet bill or go to the library).


After you listen to them for an hour or so and still aren't convinced they're the bees knees, know that they bring awesome bands and artists to the Capital District. In about a month, they'll host the annual Pearl Palooza. A free outdoor concert that lasts all day, with bands like Portugal the Man and Crystal Fighters.

What's been on your playlist lately? I'm always up for listening to something new. I'd love to know what you're into.

No comments:

Post a Comment