Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy August - Happy Birthday!

Today is August 2, 2013. I know, you could probably tell from the time stamp. But today is my mom's fiftieth birthday. Happy birthday mom! She's always been there for me and I'm proud I get to call her my mom. We're celebrating on Sunday and I'll post some pictures of our cookout.

As I get back into the swing of blogging again. I figure I can start off with cool stuff for you! At the beginning of every month I'm going to put out a printable that you can download, print, and put in a document frame. I have this one on my mantel right now. (I'll even admit I put it out a few days early - but no one would notice so it's all good for me.) I hope you like it because it's nearly impossible to do word association with August. If you have any suggestions for events or words you think of when you think August feel free to leave a comment.

I'm going to try and post 3-4 times a week from now on. Because I know you're that interested in what's happening around here. I mean who wouldn't want to read about a normal life? I've fleshed out ideas for Mondays and Thursdays. Be on the look out for a new post on Monday! I'm truly excited about getting back into things. I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment