Friday, August 1, 2014

And just like that we're back...

This month's printable comes from one of my favorite poets, Tyler Knott Gregson. I like his work so much I pre-ordered his book which comes out September 2nd in hardcover! Let it be known that this is the first physical book I'm buying in quite the amount of time. The Kindle ruined me. Best present ever though.

Anyway, I follow him on instagram and one night he posted this picture...


...along with the words featured in today's printable. I love them. Even wrote 'em to the hubbs for our anniversary (3 years!). In honor of the brilliant photo and touching words, I had to put it into a printable so I could read them every day.


The printable is formatted to fit an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper and features the following fonts: KG Hard Candy Solid. KG Tangled Up In You 2. KG Two is Better Than One. KG Eyes Wide Open. KG Flavor and Frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment