Friday, November 8, 2013

"It starts"

Today's been the day I've been waiting for. I thought it was going to happen last Friday, but no. Today was the day. I couldn't have been more happy. It's almost like the perfect ending to an entirely shitty week.

Today, I heard Christmas music on the radio. And I loved it. It truly marks the beginning of my favorite time of the year.

This week has been one straight from hell. I was under the impression that the whole C&B deal would be done about two weeks ago. Unfortunately, everyone else had another idea and the request for changes just keep ROLLING in. I'm going to send an email out that says all changes must be signed, sealed, and delivered by falcon. Oh, and there better be a $100 bill attached to it. To top that all off, clearing entries I did at the beginning of the month apparently had like a million dollar impact on the P&L. And not in a good way. Joy. And the nasty emails were just pouring in.

Let's just say I'm glad to have this week over with. Now, on for the weekend!

Hopefully it's better.

How's your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment