Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Friday! Safe Travels

Tomorrow, Ryan and I will be making our journey north. I'm so excited to spend the time with his family. This will be our first Christmas spent with them since we've been married. In past years, we'd either go up the week or two before or for a couple days afterwards. But this year, I get to experience a full LaBarge family Christmas and I'm excited. If you're traveling this holiday season, whether it's down the road or across the state, I hope you're safe. You want to make sure you can enjoy yourself once you get there!

Now, my dad is known for his apple pies. He crams about 7-8 apples per 9" pie. It's large. And they're delicious. Word gets around on these pies. Unfortunately, he's been busy. So I baked pies. From scratch. And from those apples from my freezer. Remember those?


I know, my edging technique needs work. You see that lattice technique though, right? I know, the widths vary. But you know what? These are going to be fantastic. How do I know? These are my fourth and fifth pie I've made this baking season. So yea, they're going to get eaten. If not by my in-laws, then definitely by me. Because I. LOVE. APPLE. PIE. I have the ass stomach ache to prove it.

That brings us to your fourth and final printable for December. It's pretty generic, but you can put it on beautiful paper in an equally pretty frame and have something good going on. 

Please note that this printable was formatted to fit an 5" x 7" paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment