Sunday, July 15, 2012

The times, they are a-changin'

Things have definitely changed over the past year. Even since my last post - ten months ago.

Last October, Ryan and I decided we needed to make a change. We downloaded MyFitnessPal and started to track our calories. After some success we wanted more. In March, we added P90X. We got through about 40-45 days of it and then I had to travel for work. With every intention of working out - Ryan and I traveled to Saint Petersburg, Florida. And we didn't work out.When we came back to New York - it was hotter and more humid than Florida - so we waited until it cooled off (mainly because we didn't have air conditioning). And the waiting never stopped. And then life got in the way.

Which leads to another big change: Ryan and I finally moved out! July 1st we moved into our own space, our own one bedroom plus den space, our first apartment! We have most everything settled - aside from hanging a million photos and frames. We couldn't be happier. It feels so great to have something that we take care of. Having complete (shared) control of a home is indescribable. I am ecstatic,

Now that we're in a good grove, I figure I'll have more time to chronicle what's happening. More about our joint weight lost, healthy (and not-so healthy) recipes, diy craftiness, and overcoming life's struggles.

It's everyday life and it's always changin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment